Job title: Information Security Analyst – Penetration Testing, Source Code Review (3-6 Years) (Noida+112320)
Company: AMDOCS LTD
Job description: Job ID: 112320
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India – Noida (Customer Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Secures enterprise information by developing, implementing, and enforcing security controls, safeguards, policies, and procedures
What will your job look like?
- As an Information Security Analyst, candidate has to focus on identifying and assessing vulnerabilities in software systems, Networks and mobile based application.
- The major focus will be on Application Penetration testing followed by Network Penetration Testing and Mobile Security assessments.
- Experience to work closely with Application Developers/architects to track the security defects to closure
- The work involves Test Case Creation, Penetration Testing, Source code reviews, Report Creation & presentation to stakeholders along with operation and construction of tools to assist in these tasks.
- To actively contribute to the Vulnerability management efforts of the organization via developer query resolution on vulnerabilities and defect tracking to closure.
- Well versed with OWASP – Top Ten and WASC Threat Classifications
- Expertise in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing of Web Applications
- Business‐Logic based application testing
- Penetration testing of Mobile applications and websites.
- Exploitation of the issues found and presenting the impact occurred
- Source Code Reviews – Well versed in Java Secure Code Review
- Expertise in Automated Scanning using CheckMarx and Fortify
- Well versed with OWASP Code Review concepts & identifiers
- Familiar with popular tools:
- Application Proxy: Burp suite, Paros, OWASP ZAP, WireShark
- Vulnerability Scanners: IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, Nessus, NTO Spider
- Exploit Toolkits: Metasploit, Exploit DB etc.
All you need is…
- Understanding of the nature and sources of security vulnerabilities, how to identify and exploit them
- Strong expertise in security technologies and significant experiences in information technology focusing on security related vulnerabilities
- Good to have programming experience in Java, shell scripting, Perl, or Python
- Sound Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol Stack, HTTP protocol, encoding standards, encryption technologies and development frameworks.
- Application Security Testing/Penetration Testing (Web based, Thick client, web services, Mobile) – Must
- Network Security Testing/Penetration Testing (Network, OS, Databases etc.)
- Static Code Analysis/ Secure Code Review – Must
- Security defect Tracking and working closely with Developers to fix the issue
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers and ensures strategic directions are followed and the organization succeeds
- You will be able to gathers relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have ability to assess details, systems and other factors as part of a single and comprehensive picture
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 06:01:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!