Job title: RSM , ASM at Mumbai
Job description: Positions:
1)Regional Sales Manager- HQ- Mumbai, Part of Maharashtra, Goa & Gujarat
2)Area Sales Manager Part of Maharashtra
Location :HQ- Mumbai, Part of Maharashtra, Goa & Gujarat
Experience: – 10 to 20 year [Preferred FMCG or semi durables]
Qualification: – Graduate, Post-graduate, MBA in Marketing & Operations preferred
- To lead and direct the sales team.
- To study the market and Forecast Sales.
- To meet or exceed Sales revenue, Sales Profitability and budgetary objectives.
- To involve in planning, managing sales force, selling, improving processes.
- Contribute to expanding the products market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
- Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for product.
- Ensuring effective allocation and utilization of sales funds in line with overall business unit strategy aligned with budget plan.
- Manage business integration process for new clients to ensure smooth client integration.
- Manage order forecast accuracy and ensure inventory management objectives are met.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure top class implementation of key promotional activities.
- Download guidelines to channel sales partners given by company management time to time.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the companys sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Study the market and prepare Annual Sales & Collection Budgets.
- Prepare Annual Sales Manpower Budget.
- Prepare Sales vs. Collection vs. Expenditure budget vs. Profitability.
- Prepare Sales Scheme and Sales Incentive.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales & collection objectives.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Head.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- To issue directives/guidelines to the sales force for executing the sales & collection budget applicable to the respective team member.
- To prepare monthly sales & collection plan for all respective sales team in accordance to the sales and collection budget plan given to them.
- To ensure & guide the sales force in meeting their monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/yearly sales & collection.
- To coordinate with the production and the sales force in meeting the required material for their respective territory.
- Take necessary actions to resolve clients-operational issues/service complaints.
- To take care of the complete Channel Distribution Network for the all .
- Provide strategic direction to the Director-Sales thereby driving growth for respective channels.
- Facilitate growth of individual brands and ensure deliveries of Marketing Plans.
- Ensure effective New Product introductions through effective sales force.
- Develop specific strategies for different trade segments and ensure optimum utilization of marketing resources.
- Managing stockiest and trade relationship by anticipating proactively and resolving issues.
- Shortlist Trade promotion alternatives, arrive at mechanism options and operation period. Submit Proposal in pre-defined format. Measure activity performance at periodic intervals on objective parameters. Check for adherence of A/W claims to initial Trade Promotion and sign off claim settlement.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 07:52:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!