Job title: Sr Manager – Quality Practitioner
Company: S&P Global
Job description: Job Description:
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Sr. Manager – Quality Practitioner
Location: Islamabad, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Manila
Role type: Individual Contributor
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Data Quality Organization at S&P Global Market Intelligence – a function which partners with Data Operations to establish quality practices, transform process design, client journey as well as spreading the improvement culture. Our Client needs and Business outcomes is at the centre of what we do.
The role has a high degree of influence in continuous evaluation of quality framework, systems and practices leading to delivering superior level of quality to our customers. The role highly focusses on broader process thinking and drives changes at grass roots. The roles includes a blend of strategic thinking and execution paired with the opportunity to nurture functional skillset with in the quality organization.
In collaboration with Data Operations teams, multi cross divisional functions and key stakeholders across geography the incumbent focus will design and execute value generating roadmaps, lead and ensure execution of high impact projects with an undivided focus on enrichment of engagement.
Lean and Six Sigma thinking, bring-in insights and share cross divisional best practices are amongst the implicit value the incumbent delivers to the firm.
The quality practitioner would be required to manage key business stakeholders at Data operations and corporate functions to ensure that the right level of sponsorship is there for projects. The incumbent would also be required to drive strong governance of the roadmap to ensure we deliver to the timelines and benefits agreed to with the stakeholders. Along with this, the incumbent may lead a team of black belts and will be responsible for driving a ‘mind-set’ and a culture of process improvement in the team.
What’s in it for you:
Be a part of an industry leading, Fortune 500 company
Opportunity to lead transformation and implement your innovative ideas.
Be responsible for driving customer experience through superior data quality
Opportunity to learn and develop professional competencies
Opportunity to work across multiple regions, divisions, experience a diverse and inclusive culture
Be a part of “GREAT PLACE TO WORK” Certified firms.
Responsibilities (The value you deliver):
- Drive Continuous Improvement & Process Transformation projects through usage of Lean, Six Sigma and other methodologies
- Develop program, roadmaps and process improvement initiatives to keep pace with customer needs
- Derive intelligence from quality results, lead initiatives to identify and eliminate root causes of defects and opportunities to improve or simplify SOPs in order to drive efficiency across data collection teams.
- Harness the combination of processes, analytics and technology to design and deliver on business outcomes
- Partner with multi-function teams to continuously enrich the engagement
- Own KPIs and performance improvement initiatives of the project in partnership with the sponsor
- Perform periodic review of quality management systems with a goal of delivering best in class quality in optimal manner
- Design and deliver on value generating roadmaps and projects as part of data quality function quality
- Constant evaluate quality process design to embed quality into the design of the process
- As a senior member of the quality function provide thought leadership in building organizational strategy.
- Champion the culture of Innovation, Collaboration and Execution.
- Engage with Operations Leaders and senior stake holder to drive process/product improvement initiatives.
- Develop and deliver content for cross functional operational reviews with internal leadership
- Assist business leaders in framing business improvement opportunities and be a partner in transformational journey
- Be an independent thinker, an avid collaborator and relentless executor are a must have traits
Experience and Qualification:
- 8 – 13 years of work experience and 5 years of experience in Quality Function
- Should have worked in Quality and Process Transformation experience
- Black Belt Certification and Exposure of Lean Concepts is a must
- Knowledge of Data Analysis and visualization tools is nice to have
- Prior experience of leading teams is a must
- Full MBA or bachelor’s degree from recognized university
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit .
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy (“the Policy”) that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy’s requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
10 – Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP103.2 – Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 263432
Posted On: 2021-09-10
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 05:00:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!